Chicago Pneumatic Light Tower CPLB 6 LED
Make the more efficient choice - Chicago Pneumatic CPLB 6 LED Light Tower
THE CPLB 6 IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFICIENT LIGHT TOWERS ON THE MARKET TODAY.
Light up the night while saving fuel, emissions and maintenance costs with the CPLB 6 LED light tower. It delivers the same luminosity as a 4,000 W metal halide light tower with up to 71% less fuel. It’s also compact and efficient, so it’s easy to store and transport. And like all Chicago Pneumatic equipment, it’s designed to stand up to harsh conditions with the reliable performance and durability you expect from CP.
The CPLB 6 is one of the most efficent light towers in the market today, lighting up the night while saving
fuel, emissions and maintenance costs. It's compact and efficient, so it's easy to store and transport. The CPLB 6 is also designed to
withstand harsh conditions of construction and road works.
Efficient Light on the Job Site
UP TO 95% LOWER OPERATING COSTS*
The light tower can be turned on and off automatically with the optional photocell or weekly timer — no need to send personnel to the worksite.
UP TO 34% LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS*
Reliable, quality components help extend the life of your light tower. The CPLB 6 offers an extended 500-hour service interval.
UP TO 75% LOWER EMISSIONS*
Efficient design reduces CO2 emissions compared to the traditional light tower design.
UP TO 71% LOWER FUEL CONSUMPTION*
The compact 1,500 rpm engine uses up to three times less fuel than a traditional light tower.
EXCELLENT LIGHT COVERAGE
Four high-efficiency 350 W LED floodlights with special optics deliver luminosity equal to four standard 1,000 W metal halide lights.
LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
The galvanized hydraulic vertical mast extends quickly to a height of 8 m (26.2 ft) and rotates 340˚
Galvanized steel canopy resists rust and corrosion, and the spillage-free frame contains fluids within the frame. Doors open wide for easy service access.
Large fuel tank provides 260 hours of runtime between refueling.
Up to 22 CPLB units can fit on one 13 m (43 ft) truck for easy transport. The CPLB 6 also has a lifting beam and galvanized forklift pockets to help move the unit around the site.
- Same luminosity as a 4,000 W metal halide light tower with up to 71% less fuel
- The compact 1,500 rpm engine uses up to three times less fuel than a traditional light tower
- Can be turned on and off automatically with the optional photocell or weekly timer - no need to send someone to the site.
- High-quality components contribute to 500 hours of an extended service interval
- Reduced CO2 emissions compared to the traditional light tower design
- The Lc 1003 controller is specifically designed for light towers. It includes an event log, a weekly scheduler and remote start control.
• Photocell • Oil field kit (spark arrestor) • Earthing metal bar • Auxiliary sockets (CE, PIN or RIM 230V 10A type) • Special colors • External power input 230VAC • Remote auto-tilt of floodlights • Battery cutoff (switch) • MSA connector