Discover the transformative journey of Ash Air, a trailblazer in compressed air excellence since 1979. With over four decades of commitment to energy efficiency, sustainability, and tailored solutions, Ash Air stands as a reliable partner for industries across New Zealand. As we celebrate our legacy, explore how our nationwide sales and service network continues to empower businesses, providing cutting-edge solutions and ongoing support Read More…
Why buy nitrogen when you can generate and store your own?
Produce your own nitrogen on-site
It is time to abandon the N2 bottle
Do you regularly consume nitrogen in your company? If so you are more than aware of what an ordeal nitrogen tank rental and delivery can be. The rental and delivery service is very expensive, replacing tanks regularly causes unnecessary downtime and added labour costs, the gas company’s contracts can be hard to get out of. The bulky nitrogen cylinders take up a lot of floor space in your facility, having vessels of gas under high pressure, is an ever-present health and safety risk. … and the list goes on.
Start saving money by generating your own nitrogen
Why switch to on-site nitrogen?
Switch and save today and stop relying on third party suppliers! We offer a range
of generators that
allow you to produce nitrogen at your own facility to whatever purity level your application requires! On-site nitrogen allows you to
reduce the waste, control the purity, and have nitrogen gas available at your fingertips 24/7. Our nitrogen generators are available in
both PSA and membrane technologies.
With all this in mind, why stick with bottled N2?
Example of a nitrogen generator installation
Advantages of onsite nitrogen generation
- Improves shelf life: Not only does a nitrogen atmosphere limit the shelf life of the valuable raw ingredient (hops) in storage, the use of nitrogen across the brewing process extends the shelf life of the final product.
- Lowers cost: Capital investment in onsite nitrogen generators are recovered quickly, given that nitrogen is cheaper to generate compared to traditional third-party gas supply, which also requires several hours of order co-ordination and runs up carbon costs through transportation.
- Safety: While high-pressure cylinders present a safety risk and must be subject to rigorous protocols, onsite nitrogen generators are far safer and subject to the same protocol as air compressors.
- Saves time: Co-ordinating supply and deliveries of nitrogen supply takes time. Onsite nitrogen generation ensures nitrogen availability on demand.
- Limits wastage: When using third-party nitrogen tanks, unused nitrogen is usually ‘blown off’ to prevent the risk of explosions. This results in gas wastage. With onsite gas generation, nitrogen is produced only as required.
With Pneumatech you can produce all of the nitrogen for all of your production processes yourself.
- complete control over the degree of purity
- reduce waste and use everything you produce
- producing your own nitrogen has a smaller impact on the environment
- always available, regardless of external suppliers
- maximum operational safety without the transport-related risks of high-pressure cylinders
- the generator eventually pays for itself within 18 months as you save up to 80% on the cost of your nitrogen
Pneumatech’s PMNG range of nitrogen generators utilizes proprietary membrane separation technology. Membrane generators are an excellent choice in low (90%) to medium (99,5%) purity applications such as tire inflation, fire prevention, tank blanketing and pipeline drying. Nitrogen pressures can go up to 12 bar (g) without the need for an additional booster.
Engineered for simplicity, durability and ease of use make the PMNG what we believe to be the most user friendly unit in the market. All pre-filters and controls are included inside the canopy.
The PPNG series is Pneumatech’s premium on-site nitrogen solution for low to high flows, with best-in-class performance and the most complete scope of supply.
The generator has outstanding air factors at full load thanks to the use of highly efficient Carbon Molecular Sieves (CMS) and back-flow pressurization.
The air consumption is also optimized at reduced nitrogen flow or pressure demands, thanks to the advanced energy saving algorithm, which automatically adjusts the cycle times of the generator.
The control and monitoring capabilities of the PPNG series are truly impressive.
Pneumatech gives oxygen to your business. With the PPOG series, Pneumatech offers an attractive replacement for traditional oxygen supply with very interesting returns on investment.
The PPOG1-120 series uses Pressure Swing Adsorption technology to extract oxygen from compressed air, resulting in oxygen purity levels up to 95%.
The PPOG 2-18 HE series is a true game changer in on-site oxygen generation. 30% more efficient than traditional oxygen generators, the PPOG HE gives you the oxygen volume, purity and reliability you need at a massively reduced cost and a smaller environmental footprint.
PSA Oxygen Generators
With the PPOG series, Pneumatech offers an attractive replacement for traditional oxygen supply with very interesting returns on investment.
Who we are and how Ash Air can help your business!
Ash Air has been around in New Zealand since 1979, and we’ve grown into a nationwide company with international support and a reputation for quality and reliability.We look after all things compressed air for your business!
- Reciprocating, Screw, air compressors
- Vacuum pumps
- An extensive line of air treatment components
Ash Air's range of Chicago Pneumatic, Alup, Pneumatech, and Quincy compressors are used extensively around the world in industries ranging from oil and gas to food, automotive and farming, and we bring you these world class compressors here in the land of the long white cloud.Our technicians are compressed air equipment experts and are dedicated to addressing customer needs. Supported by a 13 locations nationwide, Ash Air offers one of the widest selections of compressed air equipment and parts available today in New Zealand.
Reliability and Efficiency
With Ash Air compressors, you can count on reliability and high performance for even the most demanding applications. We focus our efforts on the following:
- Increasing uptime
- Reducing unexpected repairs
- Reducing energy consumption
- Improving the cleanliness of compressed air
Talk to the team today:
In the world of pneumatic power, Chicago Pneumatic stands as a beacon of reliability and innovation. For those seeking to elevate their projects with top-tier air compressors and tools, the exciting news is that the benefits don't stop at the exceptional quality of Chicago Pneumatic products. Now, celebrate the added perk of free shipping when you shop CP air compressors and air tools from our Online Shop! Read More…
Now's your chance to win a sleeky, shiny new #powerofred Chicago Pneumatic compressor. Learn more here! Read More…
Here at Ash Air we work together to create a place where everyone can thrive. Here, you can unlock your potential, drive innovation, and stay relevant in our rapidly changing world. We strongly believe that the key to unlocking potential, driving innovation and a sustainable future for all, is lifelong learning. Read More…
To make shopping easier, Ash Air ow offers the Afterpay payment option, so you can Shop Now, Wear Now and Pay Later, Interest Free. Afterpay
offers interest free payment plans for both your online & instore purchases.
You buy what you want today and pay it off in four equal and affordable, interest free fortnightly installments. Read More…