The CP7732C delivers maximum value with an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio, weighing just 1 kg and 108 mm in length while still providing a maximum torque of 625 Nm in reverse.
It's the perfect impact wrench for use inside the vehicle and engine compartment for jobs on oil pans, seat bolts and body panels. Its jumbo hammer mechanism, steel motor and aluminum clutch housing provide excellent performance and withstand the tough workshop environment. 1 Hand operation behind the trigger 2 positions in reverse; max and lower torque 2 position in forward: max and low torque. This stubby impact wrench is perfect for very restricted areas such as transmission, engine, and interior work.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT only 1.0 Kg and 108 mm long
- POWERFUL Max torque in reverse: 625 Nm
- DURABLE Steel motor with aluminium clutch housing
- GOOD LOOK & FEEL Composite housing with curved handle
- EASY TO USE "Side-to-Side" one handed Forward-Reverse operation
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed a few days. Please allow additional days in transit.
Shipping prices vary on product size, weight and delivery location.