CPBC-2550 Chicago Pneumatic cast iron piston compressor from CP's 'Ironman' series. This air compressor is a low rpm compressor built for continuous duty, and is best for small workshops and farm sheds. Powered from 10 amp plug.
- 10 bar (145 psi)
- 1 phase /10 AMP plug
- Tough cast iron pump
- Light weight
- Strong wheels
- 50L tank
Professional Performance and Reliability
Slow turning, long lifetime cast iron pumps with two years warranty, providing strong performance. Optimal cooling is guaranteed by using cylinder heads with deep cooling fins, a cast iron flywheel and a strong copper outlet pipe. The large oil sight glass makes it easy to check the oil level. The long lifetime and low wear level of the pump are made possible by making use of a cast iron shaft, connecting rod and cylinders. Losses are minimized thanks to the use of stainless steel valves and valve plates.
- EFFICIENCY MEPS compliant, highly efficient IP55 motor with copper windings guarantees reliable protection from dust, oil and water.
- QUALITY Reliable operation with high-quality Condor pressure switch installed on all models.
- STABILITY AS certified air tanks up to 500 litres with forklift feet for better performance and easy transportation.
- STRONG & ROBUST Full range of specially selected cast iron pumps. High-quality components.
- USER COMFORT Easy maintenance and clear oil level indicators. Single phase models are delivered with filter-regulator and quick-couplings.
- EASY TO MOVE To improve mobility the single phase units are equipped with two solid, rubber wheels and feet
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed a few days. Please allow additional days in transit.
Shipping prices vary on product size, weight and delivery location.