CP7749 ½ in. Air Impact Wrench. Extreme torque, Compact Lightweight, Easy to handle an to operation Comfort.
Durable composite housing, Curved handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip.
Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops. Easy operation. Insulation and comfort are key benefits, as well as the friction ring socket retainer.
New power setting system 1 hand-operation behind the trigger. 2 positions in reverse max and lower torque. 2 position in forward max and low torque Side-to-Side. Bi-material 2 stage trigger – soft grip. Twin hammer mechanism 360° swivel air inlet.
- HEAVY DUTY Front housing of the torque wrench is made using aluminum alloy while a curved handle is injected with thermoplastic rubber that provides insulation and resistance to most chemicals in workshops.
- EASY TO USE Power setting system of air tool is positioned behind the trigger that allows 1-hand operation and easy accessibility. Torque wrench is crafted with latest S2S technology for forward/reverse functionality.
- PORTABLE Pneumatic wrench weighs 1.8kg. and offers a maximum real torque of 1300 NM in reverse. Adjustable torque wrench is carefully designed to work in tighter areas.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION Light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance of vehicles and MRO applications. Bilateral 2-stage trigger offers greater control
- POWERFUL Twin hammer mechanism for rigorous power.
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed a few days. Please allow additional days in transit.
Shipping prices vary on product size, weight and delivery location.