Advanced gear-driven VSD compressor for high technology applications
Alup Allegro 76 screw compressor provide high-quality air for wide range of industrial applications. Allegro air compressors are built around three features
which make the, stand out: Superior efficiency; Intelligent control; Ultimate reliability and serviceability.
Up to 35% of energy consumption can be saved through a combination of advanced elements, compared to a fixed speed machine of the same size. This series
is a brilliant choice for modern engineering and manufacturing facilities. Equipped with Aircontrol 5.1 controllers, the machine operates to its maximum
efficiency when you have a full control of your compressed air system.
Benefits of Variable Speed Drive (VSD)
- High energy efficiency with an intelligent inverter and sensors
- Smooth start - no peak current penalties on mechanical parts at start-ups (prolong components' life)
- Reduced system pressure = Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced system pressure = Minimised air leakages
Optimize your energy consumption
Did you know that energy costs represent about 70% of the total operating cost of your compressor over a 5-year period? That’s why reducing the energy
consumption of your compressed air installation should be a major focus.
For the right application, variable speed technology, such as on the Allegro variable frequency drive compressor, can cut the energy bill of your compressor
by up to 35%. The Allegro reduces energy consumption in the following ways:
• The variable frequency drive compressor matches air supply with demand therefore reducing energy consumption when the demand is lower. If the demand
is stable then the Air Control 5.1 guarantees a fixed set pressure.
• No unload cycles above 20% load.
• No peak current due to soft start