Atmospheric air contains already in its origin impurities like: dust, various forms of hydrocarbons and water in form of humidity, which once sucked by the compressor is compressed and delivered to the line together with eventual oily particles. These polluting agents, interacting among each other, may generate abrasive and corrosive emulsions able to damage the distribution lines, the pneumatic devices and the product itself.
Particulate & dust filters
- DUST FILTER: CPFD
- PRE- FILTER: CPFP
- The particulate filter uses the Yellow P element to filter large particulates that originate in the ambient environment.
- Often used before the compressor and other large machinery where large quantities of air are ingested.
- Excellent for applications where low pressure drop is a consideration
- The dust filter uses the Green D element to act as a particulate that removes 1-micron particulates.
- A finer grade particulate filter for dust, this filter is often used as a pre-filter for coalescing filters.
- Ideal for use throughout the compressed air circuit to remove pipe scale and debris that accumulate over time.